I am currently able to offer counselling services at a reduced fee to those that may be on lower incomes and offer a sliding scale of charges.
My current fees for counselling are as follows:
- Initial 45 min meeting: £10
- Counselling sessions: Dependent upon income (See below).
- Sessions involving animal-assisted interventions or nature-based therapy: negotiable
- Online counselling sessions: Dependent upon income (See below).
- Couples sessions are usually up to 90 mins in length and priced accordingly pro-rata.
Payments can be made in cash, via Debit/Credit card (online or in-person) or bank transfer. Payments must be made in advance please.
|Your annual household income:||< £10,000*||£10,000-£20,000||£20,000-£40,000||>£40,000|
|You will be charged per counselling session:||£25*||£30||£40||£75|
|You will be charged per online session:||£25*||£30||£40||£75|
Please note that any additional expenses such as travel outside of Plymouth and any special requirements will be charged for.
* Limited spaces available for this fee – You may be added to a waiting list and you may be asked to provide evidence of household income. PLEASE NOTE: There are currently no spaces available at this fee – spaces are likely to become available around Jan 2019.